King Chair in Gold Leaf and Burgandy Velvet
$1,914.50 ON SALE
The Royal King Chair is a palatial 36" wide 29.5" deep x 70" tall. The chair is tall and impressive and few chairs make more of a statement, with fine hand carved details on both the front as well as the back and carved regal lion masks flanking each arm all of which adds to the prominence. This regal seat is upholstered and for added drama a plush deep Red Velvet is used. The chair is hand carved out of solid Mahogany and finished in an extensive hand applied stunning gold leaf. Another exclusive design and finish from our Heritage Collection, a collection of fine, hand made furniture in the purest of standards of age old traditional crafting. Each piece is hand carved, one piece at a time, by some of the world's best carvers. The special Mahogany wood comes from replanted forests. The selected wood has been kiln dried. The item in its final form is stress and pressure tested prior to finishing to insure long lasting stability, in most all climates, a Heritage Brand standard. Sold separately but often ordered in pairs. The chair comes fully assembled, a process of finer construction offering a more stable seating. Made by hand and imported from Indonesia.
- The Royal King Chair is a palatial 36 inches wide 29.5 inches deep x 70 inches tall.
- The chair is impressive, finely handcarved in Mahogany with exceptional details on both front and back.
- Carved regal lion masks flank each arm, adding to the prominence.
- This regal seat is upholstered in a plush deep Red Velvet.
- The chair is finished in an extensive hand applied stunning gold leaf.
- Another exclusive design and finish from the Heritage Collection, a division of AFD Home. Made by hand and imported from Indonesia. No Assembly required
Customers also viewed