- Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
World of Décor may disclose or alter any aspect of the Site, remove content from the Site, restrict the time the Site is available or restrict the amount of use permitted at World of Décor’s sole discretion and without prior notice or liability to you. You agree that World Of Decor may, in its sole discretion, immediately suspend and or terminate your access to the Site without any liability to you or any third party.
All materials, including images, text, illustrations, designs, icons, photographs, programs, music clips or downloads, video clips and written and other materials that are part of the Site (collectively, the "Contents") are intended solely for personal, non-commercial use. You may download or copy the Contents and other downloadable materials displayed on the Site for your personal use only. No right, title or interest in any downloaded Content is transferred to you as a result of any such downloading or copying. You may not reproduce (except for personal use as noted above), publish, transmit, distribute, display, modify, create derivative works from, sell or participate in any sale of or exploit in any way, in whole or in part, any of the Contents, the Site or any related software. All software used on the Site is the property of World Of Decor or its suppliers and/or manufacturers and protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. The Contents and software on the Site may be used only as a shopping resource. Any other use, including the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display, or performance, of the Contents on the Site is strictly prohibited.
Security of Site
You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Site, including, without limitation, (a) accessing data not intended for such user or logging onto a server or an account which the user is not authorized to access; (b) attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization; (c) attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the Site, overloading, "flooding," "spamming," "mailbombing" or "crashing;" (d) sending unsolicited email, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services; or (e) forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or newsgroup posting. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. World Of Decor will investigate occurrences that may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations. You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site or any activity being conducted on the Site. You agree, further, not to use or attempt to use any engine, software, tool, agent or other device or mechanism (including without limitation browsers, spiders, robots, avatars or intelligent agents) to navigate or search the Site other than those search engines and search agents that are generally available third party web browsers (e.g., Google Chrome or Microsoft Explorer).
This Site may provide, or third parties may provide, hypertext links to other sites or resources on the internet. Any references on the Site to any names, marks, products or services of third parties, or hypertext links to third party sites or information are provided solely as a convenience to you and do not in any way constitute or imply World Of Decors’ endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation of the third party, its information, products or services. World Of Decor is not responsible for the practices or policies of such third parties, nor the content of any third party sites, and does not make any representations regarding third party products or services, or the content or accuracy of any material on such third party sites. If you decide to link to any such third party sites, you do so entirely at your own risk. You further acknowledge and agree that World Of Décor shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with your use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource.
Copyrights and Trademarks
Unless otherwise noted, all Contents are copyrights, trademarks, trade dress and/or other intellectual property owned, controlled or licensed by World Of Decor, one of its subsidiaries or affiliates or by third parties who have licensed their materials to World Of Decor and are protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. The compilation (meaning the collection, arrangement, and assembly) of all Contents on the Site is the exclusive property of World Of Décor and is also protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. World Of Décor and its suppliers expressly reserve all intellectual property rights in all text, programs, products, processes, technology, content and other materials which appear on the Site. Access to the Site does not confer and shall not be considered as conferring upon anyone any license under any of World Of Décor or any third party's intellectual property rights. World Of Decors’ names and logos and all related product and service names, design marks and slogans are the trademarks or service marks of World Of Décor or affiliated companies. All other marks are the property of their respective companies. No trademark or service mark license is granted in connection with the materials contained on the Site. Access to the Site does not authorize anyone to use any name, logo or mark in any manner.
World Of Décor may allow users to place Orders (as defined below) for products and/or services via the Site. The term "Order" or "Orders" shall mean any order placed by you for products and/or services via the Site that is accepted by World Of Décor. In the event that you place an Order to purchase products and/or services from the Site, you are subject to the additional terms of this section. In an effort to minimize unauthorized transactions and otherwise fraudulent actions, World Of Décor may require additional verifications or information before accepting your Order. World Of Décor or its third-party subsidiaries or affiliates may utilize the services of certain third-party payment processors to process payments of credit cards and other accepted methods of payment. Your purchase is subject to any additional terms and conditions imposed by such third-party payment processors. The purchase price and any applicable fees or taxes shall be applied to your chosen method of payment upon submission of your Order. Prices and availability of products are subject to change without notice. Errors will be corrected where discovered, and World Of Décor reserves the right to revoke any stated offer and to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions including after an Order has been submitted, whether or not the Order has been confirmed and your payment method has been accepted and charged. In the event your payment method has been accepted and charged, World Of Décor will issue you the appropriate credit within a commercially reasonable time after your Order has been cancelled. You hereby represent and warrant to World Of Décor that you are an authorized signatory of the credit, debit card or other method of payment that you provide to World Of Décor or its third-party payment processor to pay the purchase price and any applicable fees or taxes related to your purchases of products and/or services via the Site. In the event you purchase a product that must be delivered to you, such products will be shipped by World Of Décor and/or its third-party contractors within a commercially reasonable time after processing of your Order. Delivery time may vary depending on the delivery method selected and product availability. World Of Décor does not guarantee delivery at any certain time and is not responsible for delivery delays.
If your merchandise is being delivered:
- If your order includes transfers or other currently unavailable items, you may have the option of
- o arranging immediate delivery for the items on hand, and subsequent delivery of the other items when they become available
- o or waiting for delivery until all items are available.
- Before we can deliver your merchandise, it must be paid for in full
- World Of Décor begins processing your delivery three (3) days prior to the delivery date. This includes locating your merchandise in our warehouse, taking to a staging area, checking to make sure it is undamaged, pre-assembling it, and cleaning it. No changes can be made once this process has started.
- Prior to that time, changes may be made by contacting us..
If you are picking up your merchandise:
- Find the address page for the hours our warehouses are open.
- Bring your receipt for processing and warehouse instructions.
- Provide a valid ID and, if you are using a rental vehicle, the rental agreement.
- Give your warehouse ticket to one of our warehouse members.
- They will bring your merchandise and load it into your vehicle.
- A 10% restocking plus a pick up fee (if applicable) will be charged on all items returned within 10 days. If you select other merchandise of equal or greater value within 10 days, there will be no restocking fee. Only the pick up fee (if applicable) will be charged.
- NO CASH REFUNDS. Refunds are processed after receipt of merchandise. Credit card refunds are made within 24 hours. Allow 72 hours for credit to show at your banking institution. Refund checks are mailed within 10 business days.
- All sales are final on AS-IS and Custom Order merchandise.
- Exchanges against manufacturer defects are accepted within 14 days of purchase.
- Mattresses are non-returnable and do not have a tryout period.
- Upholstered Furniture
If any of the following defects appear within a one year period, in shop repairs will be made as indicated.
- 1. Repair any seam that has come unsewn, repair thread breakage and reset buttons that have pulled loose.
- 2. Replace any foam in cushions that has crumbled or lost it resiliency.
- 3. Repair any framework or springs that have broken, separated, or pulled loose within a three (3) year period.
Exceptions- upholstered fabrics are not warranted against wear, shrinkage ,tearing, or fading.
- Bedroom, Dining Room, and Occasional Tables : In-shop repairs will be made to correct any defects in workmanship or materials (excluding finishes) appearing within the first year from date of purchase.
- Mattresses and Foundations: Service will be provided in accordance with each manufacturer’s warranty.
- Outdoor (patio) furniture: according to each manufacturer’s warranty.
- This warranty extends to the original purchaser and covers defects appearing during normal use.
- The duration of this warranty begins at the date merchandise is delivered or picked up by the customer.
- Transportation- This warranty does not cover the transportation of merchandise to be repaired or replaced. Delivery service is available at a minimum charge within our local service area. An additional charge per mile will apply outside of this area.
- To obtain service under this warranty or get details about the manufacturer’s warranty, contact our service department Or email us.
- Any repairs needed beyond warranty period will be handled for a minimal charge in our shop or with contracted service shops.
- This warranty does not apply to merchandise marked "as-is".
- This warranty does not cover defects caused by customer abuse or negligence.
- This warranty is in lieu of any other warranty, expressed or implied, including warranties for particular purpose and/or merchantability.
Content and Pricing Information
Most products displayed on the Site are available in select World Of Decor stores. In some cases, products and merchandise displayed for sale on the Site may not be available at certain World Of Decor stores. The prices displayed on the Site are quoted in U.S. Dollars and are valid and effective only in the United States. The prices on the site often include free delivery and may at times be higher than in store to reflect these added service costs.
World Of Decor has made significant efforts to accurately display the colors of our products that appear on the Site. However, as the actual colors you see will depend on the specifications of your monitor, World Of Decor cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of any color will be accurate.
Quantity Limits and Dealer Sales
You acknowledge that the items sold on the Site are subject to the customs and export control laws and regulations of the United States of America and may also be subject to the customs and export laws and regulations of the country in which the products are manufactured and/or received. By purchasing from the Site, you agree to abide by the applicable laws, rules and regulations including, but not limited to the Export Administration Act and the Arms Export Control Act.
Indemnification and Termination
Merchandise Content Disclaimer
Product information (including pictures of products on the Site) accessed through the Site is obtained from claims made by the product's manufacturer. Please note that, on occasion manufacturers may alter their labels so actual product packaging and materials may contain different information than that shown on the Site, thus World Of Decor cannot guarantee or ensure the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any product information. Furthermore, pictures of certain products or merchandise on the Site may contain accessories or other items that are not sold by World Of Decor. World Of Decor recommends that you do not solely rely on the information and/or pictures presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before purchasing and/or using a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. World Of Decor assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. Any customer reviews are provided for informational purposes only.
Free Gift Disclaimer
In the event World Of Decorengages in a free gift promotion, World Of Decor uses every reasonable effort to maintain the validity of any free gift promotion, and is not responsible for any defects or failures on this Site that might indicate any such promotion or gift other than the item which is explicitly associated with such promotion. World Of Decor is not responsible for any damages that may result from any defect, failure or other technical default in the operations of this Site. The Site may be inaccessible for any reason including, without limitation (i) equipment malfunctions; (ii) periodic maintenance procedures or repairs which World Of Decor may undertake from time to time; or (iii) causes beyond the control of World Of Decor or which are not foreseeable by World Of Decor. World Of Decor reserves the right to discontinue any promotion at any time without notice to you. The free gift promotion is available through World Of Decor for online credit applications only and must be picked up at the store that is nearest to you. The free gift may vary depending on availability of the gift item in the location nearest to you. In the event that a particular gift item is not available, World Of Decor reserves the right to offer a substitute item of equal or lesser value. Sufficient identification (i.e. driver's license, etc.) must be presented in order to validate that the gift is being presented to the online applicant only. Limit one gift per household. The gift promotion applies only while supplies last and is based on a first come, first serve basis.
Limitation of Liability
Under no circumstances and under no legal or equitable theory, whether in tort, contract, strict liability or otherwise, shall World Of Decor or any of its subsidiaries, affiliates, employees, directors, officers, agents, vendors, manufacturers or suppliers be liable to you or to any other person for any indirect, special, incidental or consequential losses or damages of any nature arising out of or in connection with the use of or inability to use the Site, including, without limitation, damages for lost profits, loss of goodwill, loss of data, work stoppage, accuracy of results, or computer failure or malfunction, even if an authorized representative of World Of Decor has been advised of or should have known of the possibility of such damages. In no event will World Of Decor be liable for any damages in excess of the fees paid by you in connection with your use of the Site during the six (6) month period preceding the date on which the claim arose.