Natural Mahognay Large Chippendale Low Boy
$724.50 ON SALE
$724.50 ON SALE
(You save $724.50)
A lovely Hand Carved and Hand Finished Natural Mahogany Chippendale Style Low Boy with five drawers along blockfront, brass pulls cabriole legs ending in ball-and-claw feet. Featuring beautifully-articulated carvings throughout which include gadrooning ,swags, scallop shells and acanthus leaves on front, apron and knees recreated after the original circa 1870. This beautiful recreation has offered a variety of function for centuries in American Homes perhaps as a console in a foyer, a nightstand in a bedroom, or an end table in a living room. But our Heritage version is especially interesting with its fashionable and current hand finishing style. This low boy features an open grain wood seasoned finish, a finish that brings this popular antique design of yesteryear into a valuable and stylish member of todays fashionable home trends. Arrives fully Assembled. If you like this item Please consider matching it up with other new items from the Natural Mahogany Replica Series of the Heritage Collection by AFD Home. Measures: 34" wide x 18" deep x 30" high
- A lovely Hand Carved and Hand Finished Natural Mahogany Chippendale Style Low Boy with five drawers along blockfront, brass pulls cabriole legs ending in ball-and-claw feet.
- Measures: 34" wide x 18" deep x 30" high
- Featuring beautifully-articulated carvings throughout.
- Original circa 1870. This recreation features a beautiful and trending, hand created, open grain wood , seasoned finish,
- A valuable and stylish member of todays fashionable homes.
- Arrives fully Assembled.
Customers also viewed